I can not be Brahmin, Choukidar: Subramanian Swami

I can not be Brahmin, Choukidar: Subramanian Swami


In front of India's upcoming 17th Lok Sabha election, most of the BJP leaders, including the Prime Minister, have added 'Choukidar' before their names. The campaign is going on in the social media with the name. However, the name of opposition MP Subramanian Swamy opposed this name.

In an interview with a Tamil TV channel on Sunday, Subramanian Swan said, "I did not change my name on Twitter.

Because I can not be a watchman. I am Brahmin A Brahmin can not be a chowkidar. I'll order it. A chowkidar will work according to that order. He hoped that someone would hire a chowkidar. '

The day before adding his name 'Choukidar', the Prime Minister commented on Twitter, who are fighting corruption, fighting with social injustice, all of them are Choukidar Your watchman is serving the country with a strong hand. Now the only one of the people of the country is the statement, I too chowkidar.

In the social media, after adding the word 'Chaukidar' to the name of the social media, BJP chief Amit Shah, Home Minister Rajnath Singh and Finance Minister Arun Jaitley also added their names before the Choukidar. Not only that, in the West Bengal, the name of their candidates is already being choukidar BJP. Source: Zee News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *